1. The application of the Health Belief Model ( HBM) to prevent brucellosis( 1998).
2. A study on knowledge and attitude of health volunteers about AIDS (1999).
3. A study on the relationship between depration and religious attitude among students of secondary school (1999). 4. The application of the Health Belief Model (HBM) in oral health education among school students (1999). 5. A study on jo
b satisfaction among family health personal and factors influencing job satisfaction (1998).
6. A Study on behavioral disorders among school students and factors influencing behaviors disorders (1999).
7. Air pollution, respiratory disease and sport (1998).
8. Diet and sport before competition (1998).
9. Child abuse in the family: An analytical study (2001).
10. Assessing the relationship between Knowledge, attitude and healthy behavior among menopaused women in Tehran (2000).
11. A study on knowledge, attitude and practice of secondary school girls in Qazvin on Iron deficiency anemia (2001).
12. Prevalence of smoking among men in Mibod- Yazd (2003).
13. Policies and structure of health promotion (2003).
14. A new model for oral health education (2003).
15. The role of education of women for breast self- examination on women's awareness (2002).
16. A survey on knowledge and attitude of health volunteers about AIDS (2003).
17. A survey on the relationship between family and mental health among school- girls- Tehran (2002).
18. A survey on the effect of educational on awareness attitude and practice of dentists about AIDS- Shiraz (2001).
Articles in English:
1. Shojaezadeh D. Assessing knowledge, attitude and healthy behavior among menoposed women, Iranian journal of public health, in press.
2. Shams M, Shojaeezadeh D, Majdzadeh R, RashidianT Montazeri A. Taxi drivers' views on risky driving behaviors in Tehran: A qualitative study using a social marketing approach. Accident Analysis and prevention, 2010, in press.
3. Shams M, Shojaeezadeh D. Drivers' Views and risky driving behaviors in Tehran: is social marketing a good solution? Iranian Journal of Public Health, 2011, in press. 4. Abedi P, Hossaini M, Shojaeezadeh D. Health belies and cardiovascular risk factors in postmenopausal women in Iran. Pak J Medical Sci, 2009, 25(3): 453-7.
5. Salimzadeh H, Shojaeezadeh D, Pashaee T, Abdollahi S .School- based physical activity intervention improves the physical fitness of the adolescent girls and their mothers,.PJ of Medical Sciences. 2010, 26(3).
6. Shojaeezadeh E, Gorbanzadeh N, Shojaeezadeh D.A study on the effects of health education intervention on university studentds' knowledge and attitudes about aids, World Congress of Genicology and obstetics, Malaysia,2006,
7. Eslami ahmad ali, G hofranipour Fazlollah, Goba ri Bonab B. Shojaaezadeh D, Amin shokravi F, Gazi Tabatabaie. Health problem behaviors in Iranian adolescents: a study of coss- cultural adaptation, reliability, and validity, JRMS, 2010, 15(3).
8. Baghianimoghadam MH, Shojaaezadeh D, Aminian AH .Caesarean Section, Vaginal Delivery and post natal depression,. IJPH, 2009, 38(3).
9. Karimi A, Rashidian A, Majdzadeh R, Omidvar N, Shojaeezadeh D.The role of sociocognitive mediators in the beliefs- intentions relationships: Snaking behavior.Social behaivior and personality, 2010, 38(5), 711-720.
10. Tavafian ss, Eftekhar H, Mohamad K, Jamshidi AR, Montazeri A, Shojaeezadeh D, Gofranipour F .Quality of Life in women with different indensity of loe back pain, , Iranian J of Public Health, 2005; 34(2). 36-39.
11. Bakhtari Aghdam, Noorizadeh R, Poorreza A, Shojaeezadeh D, Azam K. The survey of lifestyle girl and boye student resident in dormitories of Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Research journal of biological Sciences ; 2007, 2(4), 459-461.
12. Shojaeezadeh D, Ghorbanzadeh N.Considering knoeledge and attitude of preschool children mothers about importance of primary teeth, Isfahan, iran.1st Golobal congress for Consensus in pediatrics & Child Health, france, 2011.
13. Tavafian ss, Eftekhar H, Mohamad K, Jamshidi AR, Montazeri A, Shojaeezadeh D, Gofranipour F. Patient 's knowledge , perception and beleife about reasons of low back pain. Iranian J of Public Health, 2008; 37(1). 103-107.
14. Shakibazadeh E, Shojaeezadeh D, Larijani B, Rashidian A, Frouzanfar MH, Bartholomew LK. Patients' perspectives on factors that influence diabetes care and treatment compliance: voices from Iran, 20th world Diabetes Congress, 2009.Montereal Canada
15. Solhi M., Shojaei zadeh D, Seraj B., Faghih zadeh S. The application of Health Beleif Modelin oral Health Education.Iranian Journal of Public Health. Volume 39, Number 4, 2010.
16. Motalebi Ghaen M., Shojaezadeh D., Adl J., Sanaei Nasab H., Tavakoli R.Health Beleif Model Based safety education on supervisions of a workshop constructing Cement Factory.European Journal of Scientific Research.Vi. 47, Noi.4, 2010, pp:662-667
17. Shojaeizadeh D., Hashemi SZ., Moeini B., Poorjalali J. The effect of educational program on increasing cervical cancer screening behavior among women in hamedan, Iran: Applying Health Beleif Model.Journal of Research in Health Sciences,2011;11(1):xxx